I wrote about the fun of riding a bike in the first person camera in GTA 5, in my article First person mountain biking: the go pro experience. In this article I am presenting you all with a mountain biking challenge with a twist. It’s great entertainment for pass-and-play GTA sessions with your friends.
Let me know if you tried it out. Did you modify the rules to better suit how you and your friends play, if so, how?
First person mountain biking: challenge (GTA V)
- Vehicle: road bicycle (found parked near the entrance to the cable car)
- Starting location: Cable car along the west coast of the island leading to the peak of the mountain
- Camera view: first person
- Ride the trail leading southeast from the top of the mountain to the very end, without crashing
- Stay as close to the center of the trail as possible
- Ride as fast as possible
(Video of my First person mountain biking challenge run)
This challenge is great for pass-and-play GTA sessions with your friends. Let me know if you liked them in the comments below. Did you modify the rules to how you and your friends play?
Andrew Mantilla is a ludologist and video game journalist for Play Professor. You can check out more of his content on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.