I wrote about the fun of Nightcrawling in GTA 5, in my article Nightcrawling: a reason to call the police in GTA. In this article I am presenting you all with a Nightcrawling challenge. It’s great entertainment for pass-and-play GTA sessions with your friends. Let me know if you tried it out. Did you modify the rules to better suit how you and your friends play, if so, how?
Nightcrawler : challenge (GTA V)
*Disclaimer: this challenge is only intended for the fictional world of GTA and should not be attempted in the real world*
- Vehicle: Any road vehicle, (motorcycles recommended, police motorcycle if you want the added perk of being able to split traffic)
- Starting location: Any, depending on the type of chase shot you want
- Camera view: first person to focus your footage on the police’s vehicle and the suspect’s vehicle.
- Find a police car / call emergency services and request police assistance at the area
- Follow the police vehicle when it leaves and keep it in frame while it gets on a call and chases down a suspect
- Observe but do not impede on the chase (crashing into the police will cause them to become hostile so keep your distance)
(Video of my Nightcrawling challenge run)
The challenge is great for pass-and-play GTA sessions with your friends. Let me know if you liked them in the comments below. Did you modify the rules to how you and your friends play?