Tow to the top
In Just Cause 2, I loved finding a powerful helicopter and towing my favorite dune buggy up to a clear mountain pass and riding it down the mountain. In Just Cause 3 I kept this tradition alive and have made it into a challenge.
Tow up, Snow down: Challenge (Just Cause 3)
Today’s stunt involves getting a helicopter and towing your favorite road vehicle up to the highest mountain in the game and driving down it as far as you can, before your vehicle gets destroyed. It’s great entertainment for pass-and-play Just Cause 3 sessions with your friends. Let me know if you tried it out and what you thought in the comments below or by writing in to email@example.com. Did you modify the rules to better suit how you and your friends play, if so, how?
– Urga Hrom D (Helicopter): one always spawns in a ruined industrial building at
N 40 48.290 E 5 32.875, I’ve selected it for its ability to tow larger vehicles with ease.
– Weimarner (Suv): A Jeep / SUV looking Medici Military vehicle which can be found patrolling on the roads.
– Retrieve the tow helicopter from the above stated location.
– Tether any vehicle you would like to take down the mountain, the suggested Weimarner can be found patrolling along the road halfway up the mountain making it an easy one to use for the stunt.
– Tow a vehicle up to the top of the highest mountain in the Montana region using a helicopter
– Release the vehicle safely onto the open snow area
– Drive full speed down the mountain, as far as you can go before destroying your vehicle.
(Video of my Tow Up, Snow Down challenge run)